Villa - SARASOTA, FL
This is the One! Affordable Villa in Ramblewood which is close to everything! Gated Community, stand-alone villa nestled with a large oak in the front yard. Just a few steps from 3 community pools, clubhouse with a full kitchen, fitness center, fenced playground, shuffleboard, tennis courts, a fenced dog run & much more. Convenient location to all that Sarasota now has to offer. Just a short drive to the Baltimore Orioles Ed Smith Stadium and within minutes to Lido Beach & St. Armands Circle. Cultural downtown Sarasota is also within minutes. Lease restrictions: Only 10% of all units are allowed to be rented at one time. Currently, there is a waiting list with an approximate 2-year wait list. This villa offers 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Screened lanais & a carport. Sellers wants an offer...make it! Please see Realtor Only Remarks for Showing Times.
Debra Debbie Hering of Debbie Hering Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Sarasota,
Vol. 38, Issue 07, Page 4.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Central Air
- Exterior Construction: Block; Stucco
- Parking: 1 space
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Tile - Ceramic
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Attached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Attic,Booker Middle,Lemon Bay High,Tuttle Elementary
- Booker Middle,Attic,Lemon Bay High,Tuttle Elementary
- Booker Middle,Attic,Tuttle Elementary,Lemon Bay High
- Lemon Bay High,Attic,Booker Middle,Tuttle Elementary
- Lemon Bay High,Booker Middle,Attic,Tuttle Elementary
- Lemon Bay High,Tuttle Elementary,Booker Middle,Attic
- Tuttle Elementary,Attic,Booker Middle,Lemon Bay High
- Tuttle Elementary,Booker Middle,Attic,Lemon Bay High
- Tuttle Elementary,Lemon Bay High,Attic,Booker Middle
- Tuttle Elementary,Lemon Bay High,Booker Middle,Attic